Forgive me for the lateness of this post. It really was done at the right time, I just havent gotten around to writing about it. On Tuesday, I was really craving pumpkin so I decided to make my Pumpkin Cupcakes that I made a month ago. They definitely satisfied the craving I had. I ate 3 as soon as they came out of the oven, they were that good . After making those, I guess I cleaned out the kitchen of baking supplies and didn’t realize it. When I went on Thursday to make Toffee, I didn’t have anything that I needed…and I was too tired to go to the store. I decided to get creative with what I had. If I couldn’t make Toffee, I figured i’d make some type of bark.
Triple Chocolate Oreo Bark:
- 1 cup of chopped Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup of chopped Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup of chopped White Chocolate
- 10 chopped up Oreos (approximately, use as many as you like)
- Lightly grease an 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt Dark Chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, using 45 second intervals to make sure not to burn the chocolate. Stir in between! After melting, pour into your pan and stick it in the freezer for 15 minutes, or until its hard.
- Repeat the same process with the Milk Chocolate, and then again with the White Chocolate, freezing in between the Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate layer.
- Before freezing the White Chocolate layer, put the chopped up Oreo’s on top and then put it in the freezer until set.
It’s extremely easy to make and a yummy little creamy and crunchy treat